The PokePalace Forums
Welcome to The PokePalace Forums.
Please log in / register.
The PokePalace Forums
Welcome to The PokePalace Forums.
Please log in / register.
The PokePalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Main Site
 Topsites
 Water Type Trainers
Latest topics
» The Birth of Venus
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm by Cierlmeyrin

» Famous Oil Painting Artists
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm by Cierlmeyrin

» Unterach Manor and Lock Chamber on the Attersee Lake
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm by Cierlmeyrin

» Boats paintings are a style of oil paintings
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 pm by Cierlmeyrin

» Favorite Pokémon
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 am by biggy

» Back now.
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm by Epic Goomba

» Welcome back!
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm by InvertedEspeon

» Old and run-down?
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm by surfingpikachu

» My Pokemon team.
Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 am by biggy

Link to Us

-Buttons by Baby~Eevee

Pokemon event epicness.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cody1396
cody1396

Favorite Region : Johto
Favorite Pokémon : Victini

Pokemon event epicness. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Okay guys. ever hear about giancarloparimango11 on youtube? no u probably didn't. ever wanted to get a special event pokemon or a specific one but it was at gamestop or u missed it? well thanks to him, i've got the perfect solution.

First, go to your pokemon title screen. second, go down to your wifi connection settings(if u dont have wifi this will not work!). third, go to the connection you normally use. scrolll down to auto-obtain DNS. it will say yes, but say no. on primary dns, press edit. after that, enter the following numbers:
76-97-173-81. enter 76 in first, 97 in second, 173 in thrid, then 81. after that press save settings. go to your game and go to the global trading station(if you dont know were it is it is in jubilife in diamond,pearl,platinum and goldenrod for hgold,or ssilver. then go to the lady in the desk in the top left. she will ask you if you want to go into it and save. say yes, and it will save then go to your wifi connection question thinger ma giger. after you get in, it will say checking gts status. after a while a pokeball will come down from the sky. its deoxys! after u get him, it wil say connection error but dont panic the game will reset, and u will be able to go back into your game.Note: you must have 6 pokemon in your party, cause the pokemon will have to go into your p.c., otherwise it won't work. also, after your done, go back to your settings and undo the stuff that i said at the top cause it will mess up your wifi if you try to do somethin else. this will only last a few days so get it while you can. every week is a new pokemon so stay tuned or if im not on go to youtube.com and look for giancarloparimango11 in case you don't understand my directions, you can watch the video. i will post when the event is happening, and what pokemon it is and the code. Bye!
-cody
Back to top Go down
Nen
Administrator
Nen

Favorite Pokémon : Ampharos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Is he really doing that.
just goes to show you how stupid him and his fans are. oh and is he passing these of as legit cause there absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NentendoZ
cody1396
cody1396

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm

dude its not fake cause i got one myself... at first which was last week, he put a celebi on and a code. i thought it was fake and i go aww wat the heck ill try it and i did and i got a legit celebi. so it is real i got a deoxys 2 days ago so uh huh its real
Back to top Go down
Nen
Administrator
Nen

Favorite Pokémon : Ampharos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

The Pokemon aren't legit there made form pokesav and being transferred from a "House hold Gts"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NentendoZ
cody1396
cody1396

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 pm

okay...well i dont care i got a celebi trhat let me do the event so i got no complaints
Back to top Go down
InvertedEspeon
Administrator
InvertedEspeon

Favorite Region : Hoenn
Favorite Pokémon : Poliwag & Diglett

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 pm

What he's saying is that the Pokemon are real, but they're being created by false means.

The Pokemon you got through his "events" aren't legit, Cody. It's like using an Action Replay and saying you got the Pokemon fer realz.
Back to top Go down
https://thepokepalace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon event epicness.   Pokemon event epicness. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon event epicness.
Page 1 of 1